The YouTube Foundry Program 2022 is now accepting applications. YouTube Music’s worldwide artist development program is called Foundry.
The independent music community is served by Foundry, which provides musicians with tools to help them succeed on YouTube and develop careers on their own terms.
They want to hear from you if you’re an independent artist trying to expand your reach on YouTube. YouTube’s purpose is to empower everyone by giving them a voice and allowing them to see the world. They think that everyone deserves a voice and that when we listen, share, and develop community through our experiences, the world is a better place.
Independent artists that are chosen for Foundry will get the following benefits:
- A dedicated YouTube partner manager is available to assist you.
- Seed money was put towards the creation of these channels.
- Opportunities for marketing and promotion
- New product features are available, as well as chances to submit feedback.
YouTube Foundry Program | Eligibility Criteria
- They’d love for you to apply if you’re a rising independent artist who will be delivering official music on YouTube throughout the Foundry Class of 2022 term (July 2022 – December 2022).
- When artists manage their own careers and collaborate with indie labels and distribution partners, they are dubbed independent.
- Foundry does not accept artists that are signed to big labels.
How to Apply for the YouTube Foundry Program
The Foundry Class of 2022 is accepting applications from independent artists through April 27, 2022. They plan to announce the musicians chosen for the Class of 2022 by July.
Applicants will get notification of their application’s success through email. Don’t be discouraged if you aren’t chosen for financing. Because this is a continuing initiative, there will be additional chances to apply for participation in the coming years.
To apply, go to this link.
Deadline: April 27, 2022
Visit YouTube Foundry for more details.
Recommended for You