Do you think the educational system is failing you, your community, and the environment? Apply to be a part of the 2022 YouthxYouth Global Learning Festival.
This is a virtual meeting for young education activists who are changing education in their schools and communities throughout the globe.
YouthxYouth is putting on the festival in collaboration with UNESCO and the French Center for Interdisciplinary Research.
From the 21st to the 23rd of January, 2022, it will be a 3-day virtual event for young activists all around the globe.
How will young people create the future of education is the festival’s topic.
- Participants will get the chance to promote their initiatives to the rest of the globe, network with individuals from different nations, co-create, present, and speak at the festival.
YouthxYouth Global Learning Festival Requirements
They’re seeking young persons between the ages of 15 and 26 who can:
- Dream of a system of education that allows every young person to succeed;
- Make an effort to make a good difference in their schools, communities, and beyond;
- Desire to participate actively in the transformation of educational systems;
- Engage in meaningful connections with a varied set of young people from across the world;
- Hope to work with people in their areas to make a difference, or who are currently doing so.
Application for YouthxYouth Global Learning Festival
Apply to become a YxY Activist and attend their 2nd Learning Festival to learn from and network with education activists from all around the globe!
To Apply, Click Here
For More Information: Visit this Page
Deadline: December 30, 2021
Recommended for You: