Canada, you are the best! The Youth Summit Canada 2022 is now accepting applications.
Applicants from any country are welcome to apply for this fully-funded youth summit in Canada. There is no charge for submitting an application.
“Voice for Rights International Association Canada” is a program designed specifically for young people. All of the candidates that are chosen will spend three days in Canada. Stand Up 4 Human Rights will bring together young men and women.
Try to transform yourself right now; else, you won’t be able to fly. Take the initiative and leave.
Following the huge success of the Canadian Government Scholarships, Canada is hosting a three-day summit.
Cross-cultural interchange, self-exploration, leadership development, global engagement and friendship, cooperation, the Sustainable Development Goals, and youth strengthening will all be highlighted during the Summit.
For international applicants, this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
Applicants between the ages of 18 and 35 are eligible.
It is necessary to be socially active. The best news is that you don’t need IELTS or TOEFL to attend this Summit.
The Human Rights Organization will cover all of your expenses. Prepare yourself for the International Youth Summit. Please read the following for more information about the Youth Summit Canada 2022.
Youth Summit Canada 2022 Details
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline: 27th February 2022
- To promote international peace and friendship among young people from many nations.
- Participants will learn about leadership and teamwork.
- Empower them to take the lead on the Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations.
- Encourage delegates to discover themselves through different self-exploration approaches.
- To have a better understanding of oneself.
- To encourage a meaningful discussion on societal harmony.
- Education on Human Rights
- Young People’s Leadership
- Drug Education
Benefits of the Summit
- Evening Cultural Ceremonies
- Party to Commemorate
- a prize that recognizes
- Kit for Fellowship
Requirements for the Youth Summit Canada 2022 | Eligibility Criteria
- You should be between the ages of 18 and 35.
- I’m passionate about bringing about social change in the world.
- It is required that you participate in social activities.
- Young kids with little or no social experience may also apply.
- You should have a passport (if not, we recommend applying for one and attaching a copy of your country’s national ID).
- This Youth Summit accepts applications without IELTS/TOEFL.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Are IELTS and TOEFL Necessary? No, the II-YPF’21 does not need it.
How many seats are there? For the Young Leaders, there are a total of ten seats available.
What if I’m not chosen for the Fully Funded Fellowship Category?
If you are not chosen, don’t panic; you may still be able to attend the summit as an observer.
There is no fee if the applicant is,
- Currently enrolled students (Requires Student ID)
- 18 to 24 years of age
- Whether you want to be a lawyer or a government teacher (Requires official ID)
There will be fees if the applicant is;
- More than 24 years of age
Fee: $50 US dollars
How to Apply for the Youth Summit Canada 2022
The application system is accessible via the internet.
To apply, go to the Youth Summit Canada 2022 official website. You can find the official poster and announcement here.
Recommended for You