Temple University invites applications for the YouAreWelcomeHere Campaign and Scholarship for International Students in the USA for the 2022 academic year.
Temple honors foreign students who exhibit a commitment to improving intercultural understanding via the #YouAreWelcomeHere scholarship.
Table of Contents
Worth of Award
Temple chooses two first-year students each year to receive a $20,000 yearly, renewable award.
YouAreWelcomeHere Campaign and Scholarship Requirements
To be eligible for the #YouAreWelcomeHere scholarship, you must complete the following steps.
- You must be a first-year foreign student. An international applicant is someone who is a citizen of a country other than the United States but does not have US citizenship or permanent status.
- attend (or have graduated from) a secondary school in a country other than the United States
- display an interest in and willingness to participate in activities that promote intercultural learning and interaction.
RELATED: Rustic Pathways Global Perspectives Scholarships in USA 2022
How to Apply for YouAreWelcomeHere Campaign and Scholarship
To apply for the #YouAreWelcomeHere Campaign and Scholarship, follow the steps below.
- Use the Common Application to apply for admission.
- By Feb. 1, send the #YouAreWelcomeHere application and accompanying essay or video to [email protected] If you’re sending a huge video file, please provide a link to it.
- If you’ve been offered a scholarship, you must claim it by May 1st by submitting an enrollment deposit.
Deadline: Make sure to meet the following deadlines in order to be considered.
- February 1: Application deadline
- April 1: Announcement of scholarship winners
The deadline to submit your enrollment deposit is May 1.
For More Detail Click Here