The Writer’s Council Fellowship for Aspiring Writers 2022 is now accepting applications. This position includes membership in volunteer International’s Writer’s Council.
The Writers’ Council is a program that teaches leadership skills and empowers activists.
Cohort members will be able to polish their skills and knowledge on a range of professional and personal topics via a monthly guest speaker series.
Table of Contents
abilities that are necessary for launching effective advocacy campaigns. Fellows will also get the chance to meet new people from all around the world and cooperate on social concerns.
The role is flexible, which means you may work from anywhere, online, and accomplish the duties assigned to you on your own time, on or before the deadline.
This is an unpaid, voluntary role that will not be compensated financially.
- Work with your allocated Editor to help the Writers’ Council and the blog accomplish its goals.
- Be able to cover local events and conduct interviews with activists and advocates as needed.
- Publish four articles every month at the very least (1 article per week).
- Attend virtual meetings on a biweekly and/or monthly basis.
- Attend professional development seminars on a biweekly or monthly basis.
RELATED: I Tatti DHI Rom Joint Fellowship for African Studies at Harvard University in USA 2022
- Training in the use of WordPress, academic writing, blog writing, and general journalistic ethics, as well as criticism on each piece for growth.
- Monthly professional development seminars from professionals in diverse disciplines are offered via Zoom.
- At the conclusion of the volunteer time, you will get a letter of reference.
- A personal portfolio of your published articles hosted on your own domain.
- The chance to network with high-ranking officials from across the globe and attend special partner events.
- Experience running a nonprofit organization from the ground up as well as public service.
- A chance to put your journalism and writing/reporting talents to the test.
- The capacity, position, and power to speak for others who have no voice.
Writer’s Council Fellowship for Aspiring Writers Requirements
- Citizens of any nation are welcome to participate.
- The applicant must be aware of IVolunteer International’s and the Writer’s Council’s vision and goal.
- Proven track of civic participation, activism, and leadership in the community.
- As of January 10, 2022, applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 35.
- Have good communication skills (reliability, reaction time) and access to tools like Slack and Zoom, as well as dependable internet connectivity to utilize other applications like email, Google Drive, and so on.
- Have some Google Drive, Google Documents, WordPress, and Microsoft Office experience and expertise.
- Possess the ability to write and publish articles on WordPress (training will be provided).
- Possess a strong grasp of the English language, both in writing and speech.
- A demonstrated desire to fulfill deadlines and the capacity to do so.
- To work in a team, you must have fundamental soft skills and leadership abilities.
- Have enough time and a desire to dedicate yourself to the program’s aims and objectives.
Application of Writer’s Council Fellowship for Aspiring Writers
Applications will close on November 30, 2021, at 10:00 am Eastern Standard Time (EST).
Writer’s Council Fellowship for Aspiring Writers Deadline
To Apply, Click Here
For More Information: Visit this Page
Deadline: November 30, 2021