Do you want to write for us and get paid?
Are you a talented, skilled, and experienced writer?
Then here is an opportunity for you to work with us. The good news is that we are now accepting writers on this blog.
But first, we thank you for showing interest to write for Scholarshipupdate.com.ng and we will use this page to inform you more about how we hire writers on this blog.
Scholarship update publishes articles on educational-related topics only, we do the keyword research and you do only the writing.
Guideline to Writers
As a writer that wants us to hire you, here is the guideline to work with us.
- You must love writing and researching.
- Write only original, unique, and relevant to the topic.
- Avoid any grammatical errors when writing (install Grammarly Chrome Extension on your device to check errors.)
- Write with a Passive voice in connection with transition words.
- The article should be a minimum of 1500 words.
- Images should be used where necessary with citation (if not a free image)
- Use subheadings and each subheading should not contain more than than 300 words.
- Use the keyword in the first paragraph of the article and use it in the body as you’re writing.
- Write in short paragraphs and to the point.
- All articles are reviewed before publication.
- Once your article is published on our blog, you can’t re-publish the same article elsewhere.
Terms & Conditions
- All the articles topics you are to write will be given to you if hired.
- There’s no minimum article you can write per day (you can ask for a new topic anytime).
- All articles will be reviewed before publication.
- Your article must be educative.
- Write only 100% original content and plagiarism-free.
- Use images and lists where necessary.
You’ll be paid N500 per article, paid monthly when you’ve reached a total of at least N10,000 (your payment threshold).
Payment is made directly to your Nigerian Bank account on the 30th of every month.
If your payment threshold is not reached for that month, your earning will be transferred to the next month.
Note: You only need 20 articles per month to reach your payment threshold and you can write more than that, there is no crime.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the experience needed?
Basically, you only need good writing skills and previous blog writing experience to write for us.
There are no technical skills required.
What device is needed for this work?
You need to own a laptop or have an access to one before we can hire you.
Another most important thing is that you’ll need a modem or hotspot for your phone data so you can gain access to the internet.
I have a Smartphone, Can’t I use that to work?
We appreciate your interest in writing for us but unfortunately, you cannot work with a smartphone alone.
You can use your smartphone to do the research and writing but you’ll definitely need a Laptop to submit it to us for review.
How will I be Paid?
As we said before, when you reach your payment threshold, We will ask you for your personal Nigerian bank account details.
This will be used to forward your payment to you on the 30th of every month
The Payment threshold is calculated from the 1st of every month to the 29th of that same month.
For example, The money you make from 1st to 29th of June will be paid on the 30th of June.
How to Apply as a Writer.
You need to submit a written article on any topic of your choice but related to our blog niche.
We use all our writing guidelines to determine whether you will be accepted or not.
So start your application.
If you have any questions, kindly ask us in the comment box below.
Hope to have you with our team soon.