Right! The application period for the World Youth Forum 2022 in Egypt is now open.
All expenses will be covered by WYF. You will get the opportunity to participate in a one-week conference in Egypt.
WYF is providing this opportunity to over 5000 participants in Egypt.
After a two-year delay, the World Youth Forum has been announced for all nationality holders.
Applicants pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or other diploma or degree in any academic field are eligible.
In 2017, we hosted over 3200 people; in 2019, we expect to host around 5000 people. More than 5000 students are expected to attend the World Youth Forum Egypt in 2021. There are no academic or CGPA requirements.
The International Youth Forum will be held in Sharm El-Sheikh, Egypt, from January 10 to 13, 2022.
It is not an educational program. Anyone is welcome to take part in this program.
This Youth Forum’s main goal is to transmit a message of peace, prosperity, harmony, and progress to the whole world.
Are you as enthusiastic as I am? Below are all of the details for the World Youth Forum 2022 in Egypt.
World Youth Forum 2022 in Egypt Details
- Country: Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
- No. of Participants: 5,000
- Duration: 10th to 13th January 2022
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th December 2021
Financial Benefits of World Youth Forum in Egypt
- Domestic flights inside Egypt are included in the fare.
- The World Youth Forum will cover all costs associated with lodging during the event.
- Transportation is provided from and to the airport by the hotel.
- Depending on the event, you may attend as an attendee, a speaker, a model participant, a workshop participant, and many more roles.
About WYF Egypt
The Promising Youth created the World Youth Forum as a forum.
It brings together young people from all around the world in an educational setting.
It’s a Leadership Development Program. There are no academic or CGPA requirements.
RELATED: UN Internship Program 2022
Forum Discussion Topics
- Climate Change
- Social Security
- Human Rights
- Post-Covid Effects
- Distance Learning
- Future of Energy
- Technology & 5G
- Digital Transformation
World Youth Forum in Egypt Requirements
- All nationality holders between the ages of 18 and 40 are welcome to participate in the forum.
- This initiative encourages influential youth in their communities to apply.
- You may participate in WYF as an Attendee, a regular youth participant, a Speaker, a Model, a Workshop participant, or a World Youth Theater participant.
- A photo with a white background that is clear.
- Step 1: Fill in your basic Information
- Step 2: Verify Your Email
- Step 3: Complete your profile
- Step 4: Get your account approved
- Step 5: Receive your E-Invitation
- Step 6: Choose your desired flight dates
- Step 7: Receive your E-Ticket
- Step 8: Apply for Visa
- Step 9: Receive your Accommodation details
How To Apply For World Youth Forum Registration Egypt
You must submit your application online.
Please visit the WYF Registration Portal’s official website to apply.