Applications for the World Youth Alliance Regional Internship Program are currently being accepted by adequately qualified individuals.
This program gives young people who are motivated by the World Youth Alliance’s (WYA) principles and activities the opportunity to earn professional skills.
You will obtain important experience working on WYA’s projects as well as in-depth knowledge of WYA’s basic concepts.
Projects are tailored to each student’s unique academic and personal interests.
WYA staff members provide guidance and training to interns.
Company/Organisation(s): World Youth Alliance (WYA)
Program Type: Graduate/ Students Internship
Program Location: Middle-East & North Africa
Program Duration: 6 – 12 months
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: Students/Graduates
Nationality: Any Nationality
What to Expect
Ideal candidates are passionate about preserving and promoting human dignity while also making a meaningful contribution to society.
- Candidates must be proactive in their approach.
- Dedicated to the details and
- Individuals that are humble and eager to learn
World Youth Alliance Regional Internship Program Requirements
To be considered for a World Youth Alliance Regional Internship, you must satisfy the following requirements: Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- WYA’s Certified Training Program (CTP) has been completed (if this is not yet the case, you will be invited to undertake the training if selected for the internship)
- Participate in the WYA area to which they are assigned (if the member does not come from the regional office they are applying to)
Application for World Youth Alliance Regional Internship Program
How to Apply: To apply, thoroughly complete the Application form available on the official website (link below).
If you pass the preliminary screening, a member of the team will contact you to discuss the next stages in your application.
You must include the following in the last section:
- Letter of Intent/Cover Letter
- a current photo of yourself on your curriculum vitae/resumé
- Two letters of recommendation written to the WYAMENA Regional Director (they may also come from your references) submitted to [email protected]
- A portfolio/sample design is effective (for marketing internship only)
Note: CVs/Resumes, Letters of Intent, and Recommendation Letters should be saved as SURNAME CV.pdf, SURNAME Recommendation 1.doc, etc. in MS Word or PDF format.
Application Deadline: The followings are the starting and deadlines for the program
ONLINE INTERNSHIP BATCH 1: Jan 22-May 6, 2022
Deadline: Jan 3, 2022
ONLINE INTERNSHIP BATCH 2: May 23-Aug 26, 2022
Deadline: Apr 29, 2022
ONLINE INTERNSHIP BATCH 3: Sep 19-Dec 16, 2022
Deadline: Sep 9, 2022
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: