The World Bank Group is accepting applications for the World Bank Internship Program in the United States for the academic year 2022/23.
The Bank Internship Program (BIP) provides highly motivated people with a chance to learn about the World Bank’s purpose and operations.
Citizens can contribute new perspectives, innovative ideas, and research experience to the Bank’s work while improving their skills in a diverse environment through the internship.
Furthermore, it is an excellent opportunity to add real job experience to CVs. Internships in development operations and other business areas are offered.
Worth of Award
- All Interns are paid on an hourly basis by the WB, with a travel allowance of up to USD 3,000 available at the discretion of the manager.
- Only transportation expenditures (airfare) to and from the duty station city may be included in these travel expenses.
World Bank Internship Program Requirements
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree and be enrolled in a full-time graduate school to be considered for an Internship. They should be working on a master’s or doctoral degree with the intention of returning to school full-time. Fortunately, there are no age restrictions.
- Fluency in English is also necessary. French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese are all useful languages to know. Other abilities, such as computer skills, are beneficial.
- The World Bank fosters diversity in the workplace and encourages competent candidates, especially women, from a variety of professional and academic backgrounds, to apply. Its goal is to find and hire the top people on the planet.
How to Apply for World Bank Internship Program
Take your time to complete your application and ensure that all of your personal information is correct. The following papers will be required to be uploaded:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) (CV)
- Enrollment in a graduate program with proof of enrollment
Deadline: Applications are now open through January 31st for the Summer Internship Term.
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: