World Bank Group Internship Program is presently taking applications for its Summer Term (May – September 2022) until January 31st.
Graduate Internship Program of the World Bank Group (WGB): Do you have a bachelor’s degree or are you presently enrolled in a graduate school and want to intern with the World Bank Group?
The World Bank Internship Program provides highly motivated people with a chance to learn about the World Bank’s (WB) mission and work in international development.
Interns found the experience enjoyable and intriguing in general. Furthermore, it is a chance for them to add real job experience to their CVs.
Company/Organisation: World Bank Group
Program Type: Paid Internship/Graduate Internship.
Program Location: Various.
Program Duration: A minimum of four weeks
Basic Qualification: Undergraduate degree/Graduate Studies
World Bank Group Internship Requirements
To be considered for a World Bank Group Internship, you must:
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree and be enrolled full-time in a graduate program (pursuing a master’s or PhD with intentions to return to school full-time).
- There are no age restrictions.
- It is necessary to be fluent in English.
- Knowledge of languages such as French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese is helpful.
- Other abilities, such as computer skills, are beneficial.
All Interns are paid on an hourly basis by the WB, with a travel allowance of up to USD 3,000 available at the discretion of the manager.
Only transportation expenditures (airfare) to and from the duty station city may be included in these travel expenses.
Interns are responsible for arranging their own lodging.
Application for World Bank Group Internship
Form of Application: Take your time to complete your application and ensure that all of your personal information is correct. The following papers will be required to be uploaded:
– A curriculum vitae is a document that contains information about a person’ (CV)
– Expression of Interest
– Proof of Graduate School Enrollment
The following application checklist is designed to make the World Bank Summer Internship Program application process easier for you.
- Make sure you’re using a browser version of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, or Internet Explorer 10 or above.
- Please ensure that you have a reliable internet connection with enough bandwidth and no network/firewall restrictions.
- You’ll be prompted to create an account and enter your email address.
- You must complete your application in one sitting, and you will be allowed to submit it only when you have uploaded all needed documents and answered all questions (all questions marked with an asterisk-*- are compulsory).
- To prevent a system timeout, please finish the application within 45 minutes.
- Give the most up-to-date contact information. Please double-check that your email address is valid since this will be our primary means of contact with you about your candidacy.
- Make sure your email address is spelled properly since this will be our primary means of contact with you about your candidacy.
- Make sure to provide your whole phone number (country code, city code, and number).
- Please do not use any special characters in any of the application areas (e.g., â->&#â, etc.). Avoid copying and pasting letters or text from Microsoft Word.
- Before submitting your application, please attach the following documents (which are required):
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) (CV)
- Enrollment in a graduate program with proof of enrollment
Each file should be no more than 5 MB in size and in one of the following formats:.doc,.docx, or.pdf.
- Please double-check that the filenames of the documents you’re sending don’t include any special characters like â->&#â, etc. The best files to upload are PDFs.
- You will not be able to make any modifications or adjustments to your application after it has been submitted.
- You will get an email confirmation with your application number when you submit your application.
World Bank Group Internship Deadline
Application Deadline: January 31
Click here for More Details
Recommended for You: