Apply for the early 2022 cohort of the WIPO Young Experts Program.
Are you a smart and driven young person interested in learning more about the technical and strategic elements of Intellectual Property (IP)?
WIPO is launching a Young Program (YEP) to educate the next generation of global IP leaders to assist in the development of global innovation ecosystems.
The two-year curriculum will prepare successful applicants to grasp IP and make a difference in their respective nations.
The World Intellectual Property Organization’s (WIPO) Young Experts Program (YEP) invests in young, talented people from all walks of life, providing them with the exposure they need to understand IP on both a technical and strategic level, as well as developing their leadership and administrative skills.
This will enable the fellows to contribute to their nations’ and regions’ future economic progress.
WIPO Young Experts Program Requirements
Applicants for the Program must satisfy the following requirements:
- At the time of application, you must be at least 35 years old.
- For the years 2022-2023, the property will be available for 24 months.
- Have a university diploma.
- Have at least two years of related experience.
- Strong analytical, research and organizational abilities are required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication abilities.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Knowledge/experience in the fields of intellectual property, innovation, or creativity, as well as knowledge of other UN languages, are desired.
- Salary of 5000 Swiss francs (CHF) each month.
- During the program, you will be covered by medical and accident insurance.
- Contribution to the cost of travel. WIPO may be able to help you in acquiring a visa to enter Switzerland if required.
Application for WIPO Young Experts Program
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible applicants for the WIPO Young Experts Program are to apply online for the program.
Application Deadline: 19th December 2021
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: