Summer Student Fellowships at the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution (WHOI): The Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution (WHOI) is happy to announce the 2022 Summer Student Fellowships for students in their junior year of college or university.
The scholarship is open to students studying biology, chemistry, engineering, geology, meteorology, physics, oceanography, and marine policy, among other disciplines of science and engineering.
Company/Organization: The Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution (WHOI)
Program Type: Undergraduate fellowship
Program Location: WHOI
Program Duration: Not specified
Available Slots: Several
Minimum Qualification: Undergraduate student
Nationality: All Nationality
WHOI Summer Student Fellowships Requirement
Applicants must satisfy the following criteria to be considered for the Summer Student Fellowships:
- You must be an undergraduate student in your junior year at a college or university.
- Must be pursuing a degree in science or engineering.
- At the very least, the student should be interested in ocean sciences, oceanographic engineering, or marine policy.
- Applicants from underrepresented groups in the fields of ocean science and engineering are invited to apply.
Application for WHOI Summer Student Fellowships
How to Apply: Those interested in applying for the WHOI Fellowship 2022 should fill out the online application form and attach the required documents:
- A recent CV or resume that details your education and employment experience.
- In PDF format, a current unofficial transcript.
- At least two letters of reference from professors or others with knowledge of the applicant’s academic qualifications.
- A completed course record spreadsheet that lists undergraduate courses by discipline.
- A statement on the study.
Application Deadline: February 5th, 2022
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: