Westerwelle Young Founders Programme: Young entrepreneurs from developing markets are encouraged to apply for the Westerwelle Young Founders Programme, a 6-month fellowship for exceptional entrepreneurs.
The fellowship program brings together global leaders who are unified and inspired to seek and achieve entrepreneurial success.
During the event, fifty (50) young innovators from developing markets will be mentored to help them succeed in their endeavors.
Westerwelle Young Founders Programme | DETAILS
By confronting the unknown and embracing new changes, the Young Founders Programme, which is financed by the Westerwelle Foundation, aims to promote equitable opportunities and strengthen the middle class as a socioeconomic model.
The program’s goal is to boost developing markets by encouraging empowered entrepreneurship. The curriculum includes a 5-day conference in Berlin and a 6-month online program that includes mentorship, peer learning, expert sessions, and a buddy program.
Requirements for the Westerwelle Young Founders Programme
Applicants for the Young Founders Programme 2022/23 must satisfy the following requirements:
- Applicants must be working in a new company in South America, Africa, or Asia.
- Must have founded a for-profit firm focusing on developing or emerging markets lately (within the previous five years).
- Your startup has a scalable business plan that has produced revenue or acquired the first round of external investment, preferably.
- You or your company have disruptive capabilities that can improve the industry’s quality, impact, or inclusivity.
- Have an excellent command of the English language.
- Applicants must be able to commit to the fellowship for the whole period of it.
- Must have a strong desire to succeed in their chosen business endeavor.
How to Apply for the Westerwelle Young Founders Programme
Applicants for the Westerwelle Young Founders Programme should fill out an online application and have the necessary documentation on hand:
- Your company’s pitch deck
- Financial data that is fundamental (i.e. revenues, funding)
- Your LinkedIn profile and/or curriculum vitae
Deadline for applications: March 13, 2022, at 5:00 p.m. CEST.
For more information, go to the official website.
Recommended for You