For the Wema Bank Marketing Associate Recruitment for young Nigerian graduates interested in a career in the banking sector of the Nigerian economy, applications are being accepted from appropriately qualified applicants.
The Marketing Associate will be responsible for working with the bank’s other departments to establish different marketing strategies and plans in order to increase sales and offer the bank’s services to clients while ensuring that objectives are fulfilled.
Company/Organisation(s): Wema Bank
Program Type: Full-Time Job
Program Location: Nigeria
Program Duration: Permanent
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: BSc and HND
Nationality: Not specified
WEMA Bank Marketing Associate Recruitment Requirements
Applicants for the post of Marketing Associate at Wema Bank must have the following requirements:
- A BSc or HND from a recognized educational institution is required.
- Have a second class lower (2:2) or lower credit as a minimum.
- At the time of application, you must not be older than 28 years old.
- Applicants must have completed the obligatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- Recognize and comprehend the customer’s requirements.
- Customer sales and marketing of the Bank’s goods and services
- Planning promotional marketing strategies in collaboration with appropriate departments
- To make the bank successful, it must increase revenues while retaining its brand value and identity among potential consumers.
- Obtain the necessary documentation for any Bank goods offered, such as identification cards, business registration certificates, and so on.
- Ensure that weekly sales activity reports are sent to the line manager on schedule.
- Participate in sales performance review meetings on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Keep track of all sales efforts, budget accomplishments, and cross-sell referrals.
- Ensure that all bank forms and paperwork completed by the customer are accurate.
- Ensure that all initiated Customer transactions are processed in a timely manner, with a focus on account opening and checkbook issues.
- Ascertain that the sales targets and budgets set for you are reached.
- Participate in sales and marketing initiatives that are tactical in nature.
Application for WEMA Bank Marketing Associate Recruitment
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible applicants for the WEMA Bank Marketing Associate position are to apply online before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 10th December 2021
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: