WACCI-DAAD 2022/2023 Scholarship: The West African Centre for Crop Improvement (WACCI), in partnership with the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), is accepting applications for the MPhil in Seed Science and Technology program.
The ninth cohort of MPhil students will begin classes in January 2023, with the successful candidates making up the ninth cohort.
The ninth batch of MPhil students will be enrolled in January 2023, after the successful applications.
In order to be eligible for a two-year Master of Philosophy (MPhil) from the WACCI-DAAD 2022/2023 Scholarship applications, successful applicants must meet the following criteria:
Scholarship Sponsor(s): WACCI-DAAD, West Africa
Scholarship Type: Fully-Funded Scholarship
Host Institution(s): WACCI-DAAD, West Africa
Scholarship Worth: Tuition fee, Monthly stipend & accommodation, Airfare
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Extended Call for WACCI-DAAD 2022/2023 Scholarship Application | DETAILS
Updated Call for In-Country/In-Region Scholarships at WACCI, Ghana (published on https://wacci.ug.edu.gh) with an original start date of August 2022 has been released here. WACCI has postponed the commencement of the program until January 2023.
Because of this, the application deadline has been extended and the Call for Submissions has been amended. Please contact the WACCI if you have previously applied for this scholarship.
Women, refugees, and people from other underprivileged groups are invited to apply to participate in the program, which is open to everybody.
WACCI-DAAD 2022/2023 Scholarship | Eligibility Criteria
Applications for the WACCI-DAAD 2022/2023 scholarship must fulfill the following criteria:
- To be considered for admission, students must have completed a three-year undergraduate degree program (Master’s candidates) with grades in the second-class upper division or above.
- Applicants must have a strong will to succeed and a strong desire to succeed
- Applicants must be fluent in the language of instruction in order to be considered.
- At the time of application, applicants should have finished their previous university degree no more than six years before.
- Applicants must be citizens or legal residents of one of the African countries. They will not be considered.
- Please see [here] for more information on the selection process and qualifying requirements.
How to Apply for the WACCI-DAAD 2022/2023 Scholarship
Please follow the following procedures to apply for the WACCI-DAAD 2022/2023 Scholarship:
- Before the 20th of April 2022, submit an online application via the University of Ghana’s Graduate Admissions Page.
- The DAAD will receive WACCI’s list of selected applicants by May 12, 2022.
- Shortlisted applicants will be contacted directly by the DAAD.
- Applications from shortlisted individuals are due by June 15, 2022, through the DAAD webpage.
- In September 2022, the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) will notify scholarship recipients of their awards.
- Undergraduate Academic Transcripts
- Undergraduate Certificate of Completion
- MPhil Proposal
- Curriculum Vitae
- Email address of (3) referees – Inform your referees before you use their email addresses.
- Application Fee of US$ 110 (Foreign Applicants) and GH¢ 200 (Ghanaian Applicants)
Deadline: Applications must be submitted by April 20, 2022.
Check Out the Official Site for More Information.
Recommended for You