VU Amsterdam international Masters Scholarships are encouraged to apply for a variety of scholarships to study at the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam in the Netherlands.
The awards are for the academic years 2022-2023, however, the lengths may vary depending on the scholarship program.
International Master’s students may apply for a number of scholarship programs.
These scholarships are very competitive since they enable students to pursue a Masters’s degree in any of the subjects offered at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Netherlands
Scholarship Type: Partially Funded Scholarships
Host Institution(s): Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Netherlands
Scholarship Worth: Varies
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: International Students
Information about funding opportunities may also be found on the Study in Holland website. These are the ones that pupils are most usually given:
Scholarships offered by VU Amsterdam:
Other scholarship options:
Student Loan Programmes:
VU Amsterdam International Masters Scholarships Requirement
Each VU Amsterdam Scholarship has its own set of eligibility requirements, however, all candidates must satisfy the following requirements:
- You are not eligible for the reduced tuition cost since your passport is not from the EU/EEA.
- You are not a national of the Netherlands.
- You can show that you are a top student (GPA equivalent to a Dutch 8).
- Starting September 2022, you are conditionally or unconditionally accepted to the first year of a full-time English-taught Master’s program at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam. Please keep the following in mind:
- Students who will begin classes in February will not be eligible to apply.
- VUFP is not applicable to joint programs in which VU Amsterdam does not manage the admissions procedure. You did not get your degree in the Netherlands.
- You are not required to finish a preparatory program prior to beginning your Master’s program.
Application for VU Amsterdam International Masters Scholarships
How to Apply: When you apply for the VU Amsterdam Scholarships for foreign Master’s students, you are immediately considered for the additional scholarship opportunities available to international Master’s students.
There is no need for a separate application.
If you want to be considered for the scholarships, you must submit your program application on time.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2022
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: