For the 2022/23 session, qualified applicants are invited for the Newcastle University Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships for 200 students, which will provide financial assistance to international students studying for an undergraduate or postgraduate Master’s degree.
The scholarship intends to provide partial money to students applying to Newcastle University in the United Kingdom.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Newcastle University, UK
Scholarship Type: Tuition Award
Host Institution(s): Newcastle University, UK
Scholarship Worth: £4,000
Number of Awards: 200
Study Level: Undergraduate and Masters
Nationality: International Students
Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships | Eligibility Criteria
Interested applicants must satisfy the following conditions to be considered for the Vice-International Chancellor’s Scholarships at Newcastle University:
- For fee-paying reasons, you must be an international student.
- For the academic year 2022/23, you have been awarded a place to study on an appropriate undergraduate or master’s degree course at the University of Newcastle’s city center campus.
- Be a citizen of one of the nations listed.
- Demonstrate your command of the English language.
- Be willing to follow the university’s policies and regulations on student behavior.
How to Apply
As part of their academic programme application, eligible candidates will be automatically considered for a Vice-International Chancellor’s Scholarship. For more information, email [email protected]
Application Deadline: There isn’t one.
For more information, go to the official website.
Recommended for You