In the academic year 2022/2023, Charles Darwin University (CDU) in Australia is offering the Vice Chancellor’s International High Achievers Scholarships to international students.
CDU provides a limited number of scholarships for overseas students who have a record of academic distinction and outstanding success.
The scholarship cannot be exchanged for cash or refunded, and it cannot be transferred to another individual, semester, course, or year.
Worth of Award
The High Achievers Scholarships are for undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degrees, and they cover 50 percent or 25% of the tuition price for the whole course.
Requirements for the Vice Chancellor’s International High Achievers Scholarships
- Applicant must apply to begin education in 2022.
- For their chosen course, applicants must meet the University’s academic and English language entry requirements.
- The applicant must have an overall score of at least 85% in their most recent completed qualification.
- The applicant must be a student on a student visa from another country.
- The applicant must not be the recipient of any other scholarship from an Australian or international sponsoring organization.
In their highest completed qualification, they received an overall score.
Statement of support (maximum 500 words) detailing why you should be given a scholarship
Two references reports (academic or professional) support your scholarship application.
To keep the scholarship, the recipient must meet all of the following requirements:
- Continue to be a foreign student who is responsible for international student costs;
- Pay their share of the tuition fees on or before the payment due date (the first day of classes) each semester;
- Maintain an acceptable academic record each semester, with a minimum GPA of 5.3 and no failed units;
- Maintain a full-time enrollment of 40 credit points (0.5 EFTSL) each semester, unless they have received permission to lessen their study load or take a semester-long leave of absence.
How to Apply for the Vice Chancellor’s International High Achievers Scholarships
To apply for a degree program at CDU, download the application form and include it with your application.
Within a month after the scholarship deadline, you will get an email with the results of your application.
Deadline for application: June 30, 2022, for the Semester 2 2023 intake.
For more information and to apply, go here.
Recommended for You