Do you have some free time and are a seasoned business expert, entrepreneur, or investor? Do you want to play a greater part in Nigeria’s burgeoning startup environment and make a real difference? Apply now for the Mentor-Driven Capital Program Nigeria 2022 of Venture Capital for Africa (VC4A).
The Mentor-Driven Capital structure built by this program is designed to improve your skills as a high-powered mentor. You and your fellow business leaders will get professional assistance, training, and hands-on support in the area of mentoring, as well as participate in interactive workshops on subjects such as corporate partnership development and angel investment.
The program is limited to 20 prospective business mentors in Nigeria, or those with strong links to – and interest in – the country. During the approximately 4-month program, all you need to contribute is your valuable time, expertise, and network!
Mentor-Driven Capital Bootcamps are held across several sessions and cover topics such as:
- Mentor-Driven Capital: An Overview
- Providing guidance to a potential startup
- How to Think and Act Like an Angel Investor
- …as well as a variety of other subjects
You will also get access to:
- Mentor reflections in groups
- Online training resources and a mentorship guide
- Experts on corporate matching and investment preparation are on hand.
- Angel financing is sought by promising startup enterprises.
- For networking and sourcing possibilities, create a profile on the VC4A website.
- Membership in the VC4A Mentorship Marketplace allows you to mentor others.
- Last but not least, free admission to the Africa Early Stage Investor Summit in 2022!
VC4A Mentor-Driven Capital Program | Eligibility Criteria
- You are based in Nigeria or have a close connection to the nation;
- a senior corporate executive with several years of expertise;
- Background in business, finance, or entrepreneurship;
- Interested in the entrepreneurial environment and eager to help entrepreneurs;
- Can advise a startup entrepreneur for four hours each month;
- If you’re already an angel investor and want to enhance your mentoring abilities, here is the place to be.
- Possibly already serving as a mentor and aspiring to be an angel investor;
- Are you willing and able to participate in all six (online) boot camp sessions between April and July? (exact dates TBD).
How to Apply for VC4A Mentor-Driven Capital Program
If you’re interested in this program, you must submit a comprehensive application by March 23, 2022. Candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted separately.
To apply, go to this link.
Deadline: March 23, 2022
Visit VC4A for more information.
Recommended for You