The VALUE4HER Women Agripreneur of the Year Awards (WAYA) 2022 are now accepting applications.
This award honors African women agripreneurs who have succeeded in the agricultural value chain and exhibited extraordinary innovation in their enterprises by affecting food security, climate resilience, women’s empowerment, and youth empowerment.
WAYA recognizes three types of women agripreneurs: established, developing, and pioneering.
- Young Female Agripreneur (Rising Star)
- Outstanding Value-Adding Enterprise
- Female Agriculture Technology Innovator
A total of $20,000 will be awarded to three female agripreneurs.
Requirements for the VALUE4HER Women Agripreneur of the Year Awards
- Applicants must work in the agriculture and agribusiness value chains.
- Have a unique product or service;
- Must be a citizen of one of Africa’s 54 nations;
- Be a member of VALUE4HER and have a strong digital presence.
- Should be an exceptional community leader who actively promotes women’s rights.
How to Apply for the VALUE4HER Women Agripreneur of the Year Awards
This prize is exclusively available to VALUE4HER members; submitting your entry will immediately grant you membership; you will get an invitation email to activate your account within 15 minutes of submission. Activate your account to get updates on your entry’s progress. You will not get the email if you are already a member.
Deadline: The application date is Tuesday, May 31, 2022. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
To apply, go to this link.
Visit WAYA for more information.
Recommended for You