In order to be considered for a full-tuition grant at the University of Western Australia – (Intensive) Overseas UWA MBA International Prestige Scholarship for the next academic session, applications are now being accepted by international students.
MBA (Intensive) Foreign Prestige Scholarships are offered by the University of Western Australia (UWA) Business School to encourage high-achieving international students to enroll in the MBA Intensive Program offered by the UWA Business School.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The University of Western Australia
Scholarship to be taken at The University of Western Australia, Australia
Scholarship Type: Tuition Waiver
Scholarship Worth: 100% of the tuition fee cover
Number of Awards: 10 MBA scholarships per year.
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: International Students
UWA MBA International Prestige Scholarship Requirements
In order to be considered for this scholarship, an applicant must meet the following requirements:
- be a student from another country;
- you have applied for a position in the MBA program (by coursework and dissertation) at the university
- It is not possible to be completely supported or sponsored to complete the MBA (through coursework and dissertation);
- have obtained a passing score on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT).
- For foreign students pursuing a Master of Business Administration (by coursework and dissertation) in the year of the award, the scholarship is worth 100 percent of the tuition fees for the year of the award.
- A maximum of one calendar year is allowed for the duration of the project (three trimesters).
Application for UWA MBA International Prestige Scholarship
To be eligible for the (Intensive) International Prestige Scholarship, candidates must have enrolled in, or be enrolled in, an MBA program at the institution (including coursework and a dissertation).
UWA MBA International Prestige Scholarship Deadline
Application Deadline: On-going
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: