UTS Pathways Scholarships for International Undergraduate Students in Sydney, Australia will be awarded to outstanding and eligible candidates.
The University of Technology Sydney (UTS) presents UTS Pathways Scholarships to international students interested in pursuing an undergraduate degree in 2022/23.
UTS created this scholarship to promote the UTS College Pathway Program and to assist overseas students in achieving their UTS undergraduate degrees.
International students who exemplify the University’s fundamental principles and can demonstrate a dedication to quality, creativity, entrepreneurship, and social justice will be considered for the scholarship.
Worth of Award: The scholarship is worth 50% of Tuition fees
UTS Pathways Scholarships Eligibility
Candidates must fulfil all of the following requirements to be considered for the Scholarship:
- Must be an international student (not an Australian, New Zealand, or Australian permanent resident).
- Must have completed a UTS College Diploma in Sydney with a GPA of 6.0 or above.
- Meet the UTS entrance requirements for the UTS undergraduate degree program of your choice.
- Must be starting a UTS undergraduate degree in the next available intake after completing their UTS College Diploma programme.
- To be considered, all applicants must complete the UTS online Scholarships Application form.
How to Apply for UTS Pathways Scholarships
- All candidates must apply using the online application form. Please follow the instructions outlined on the form.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Deadline: The scholarship application deadline is June 30, 2022.
Visit the official website for more information.
Recommended for you