USA Admission Form – USA is presently accepting applications for admission to its different programs for the academic year 2022/2023. Know about the requirements and how to apply for admission to the Universal School of Aviation (USA), Lagos, and Abuja campuses.
For the academic year 2022/2023, applications are being accepted from adequately qualified candidates for admission to the Universal School of Aviation (USA) programs.
The International Accreditation Organization [IAO] has granted the school accreditation.
Universal School of Aviation (USA) Courses & Duration
- Air Ticketing/Reservation – (7 Months)
- Tourism management – (7 Months)
- Computer Reservation (GDS) – (4 Months)
- Travel Agency Management – (4 Months)
- Electronic Booking – (4 Months)
- Customer Service Management – (4 Months)
- Hotel management – (4 Months)
- Flight Attendant (Cabin Crew) – (2 Months)
- Flight Dispatch (Ground Pilot) – (3 Months)
- Flight Dispatch (Advanced) – (3 Months)
- Helicopter Landing Officers (HLO) (1 Month)
Universal School of Aviation (USA) Benefits
- Full-time and part-time classes are available.
- On-campus, there are also hostel facilities.
- Following their curriculum, the school assigns all students to different travel organizations.
- The industrial attachment which leads to long-term employment
- The program is a professional course that lasts between two and ten months.
- Installment payments are accepted for all fees.
- Mondays through Fridays are the days for the full-time class.
- Saturdays and Sundays are reserved for part-time programs.
Universal School of Aviation (USA) Admission Regulation
- Admission will be allowed for the duration of a specific session.
- A minimum O’level (WAEC/NECO) result is required for admission to the program. Higher qualifications, such as an OND, HND, or B.Sc., may also be obtained.
- In general, you should show that you have a minimal degree of proficiency and give confirmation of your previous academic qualifications. Additional certifications may be required for certain advanced and professional level courses.
- Failure to attend classes during that session will result in the applicant’s admission privileges being revoked, and a new application must be submitted.
- The Admissions and Registration Office is where students’ files and documents are stored and maintained. The school owns all of the documents submitted in support of an application.
- Applicants cannot recover any documents, whether they are approved or refused. Students who are unable to submit their results or passport images can bring them to the Admission office when upon resumption.
Universal School of Aviation (USA) Admission Requirements
- Please keep in mind that there may be program-specific requirements or restrictions.
- Under each program, there are certain requirements.
- Applicants to USA programs are evaluated on their qualifications, not on their race, colour, gender, religion, disabilities, age, or national origin.
- The language of teaching is English, and students must be able to communicate well in both spoken and written English.
- The Admissions and Registration Office is responsible for responding to questions about admissions and processing applications.
- You may reach the office at +2347063002833 or 08055849779.
How to Apply for Universal School of Aviation (USA) Admission Form
NEW STUDENT’S REGISTRATION INSTRUCTION:
It is important to note that the Admission form costs N3,500.
- If you’d like to pay for your FORM online, go to CLICK HERE and follow the instructions.
- CLICK HERE to fill out your FORM if you paid at the bank and were given an APPLICATION CODE from the school.
Contact the admissions office at +2348055849779 or 07063002833 if you have any payment issues.
RETURNING STUDENTS PAYMENT PORTAL:
Returning/current students should CLICK HERE to pay their fees online.
SCHOOL BANK DETAILS:
Students who are unable to pay for their Admission Form or other fees online should deposit funds into the account listed below, then SMS their payment details (name, amount, the purpose for payment, etc.) to 08055849779 or 07063002833.
Account Name: Universal School of Aviation
Guaranty Trust Bank: 0251218455
Polaris (Skye) Bank: 1771789636
United Bank for Africa: 1022619388
Lagos Campus: 136, Isolo-Ikotun Road, Ikotun, Lagos.
Abuja Campus: Hiba Centre, 5th Avenue, Gwarinpa, FCT/Abuja
Recommended for you