Uppsala University invites excellent foreign students to apply for the Uppsala University Global Scholarships 2022-2023 sessions.
This scholarship is open to fee-paying overseas students applying to an Uppsala University international Bachelor’s or Master’s program.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Uppsala University, Sweden
Scholarships are to be taken at Uppsala University, Sweden.
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship Worth: Not Stated
Number of Awards: Not Stated
Scholarship level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: International students
Uppsala University Global Scholarships Requirement
- You must be a non-EU/EEA citizen.
- You must have the academic ability and a desire learn new things.
- Your application for an Uppsala University Global Scholarship must be for a Master’s degree (the program which you have ranked the highest of the four programs you can choose at University Admissions).
- Apply for the Master’s program as soon as possible after the University Admissions deadline.
- Meet the entrance criteria for the Master’s program you’ve chosen! The application fee and all accompanying documentation must be submitted before the deadline.
Application for Uppsala University Global Scholarships
How to Apply
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must first apply for a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree at Uppsala University at universityadmissions.se.
Your initial pick should be the Uppsala University program.
The scholarship application period begins now.
During the scholarship application period, you must complete an online application form.
It will be accessible via the scholarship application procedure.
Uppsala University Global Scholarships Deadline
Application Deadline: February 1, 2022.
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: