uOttawa Entrance Scholarship for African Students Studying in English is currently accepting applications for the academic year 2022-2023
African students who desire to enroll in a degree program at the University for the specified academic session are eligible for the scholarship.
The University is proud of its international student body’s diversity.
This grant is available to foreign students who are African nationals and will be accepted in the autumn of 2022 or later.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Ottawa, Canada
Scholarship Type: Academic Award
Host Institution(s): University of Ottawa, Canada
Scholarship Worth: $12,000 – $20,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
This scholarship is available to African students who are enrolled in one of the designated undergraduate programs in the colleges of Engineering, Science, or Social Sciences and are studying in English.
Depending on the program, this considerable financial contribution cuts their tuition rates by $12,000 to $20,000.
- This grant will be immediately awarded to all qualifying students upon enrollment. It will be added to their tuition costs immediately.
- The Excellence Award for African Students Studying in English cannot be coupled with this scholarship.
uOttawa Entrance Scholarship Requirements
The following requirements must be met in order to be eligible for the University of Ottawa Entrance Scholarship for African Students Studying in English:
- Meet the program’s admissions criteria;
- Be enrolled full-time in a university undergraduate program for the first time;
To preserve or renew a scholarship, required averages are rounded to two decimal places. A student with an average of 8.49, for example, would not be eligible for a scholarship that needs an average of 8.50. For additional information on computing averages, see academic rule 10.2.
Certain entrance grants are not available to mature students or university transfers. Please carefully check the qualifying requirements.
Application for uOttawa Entrance Scholarship
How to Apply: Interested candidates must first research their alternatives.
- After you’ve applied to the University of Ottawa and received your access ID and password, you may apply for scholarships and bursaries.
- Search for all of your options in the Online Scholarships and Bursaries search engine, which may also be found in uoZone under the Applications tab.
- All applications for scholarships and bursaries must be filed online via Online Scholarships and Bursaries. Typically, application forms are available two months prior to the deadline.
- Before you apply, make sure you read all of the criteria thoroughly.
- Submit your application via Online Scholarships and Bursaries after uploading all relevant documentation.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2022
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: