UNSW International Student Scholarships: The University of New South Wales (UNSW) provides a variety of scholarships and prizes to international undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students who are starting full-time studies at UNSW.
Some scholarships cover the whole or a portion of the tuition charge, while others grant a stipend to help with the expenditures of their education.
Students who are interested in studying in Australia should take advantage of the opportunity at UNSW.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): UNSW
Scholarship Type: Tuition Award
Host Institution(s): University of South Wales (UNSW), Australia
Scholarship Worth: Up to $20,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
UNSW Scholarships for International Students 2022 | DETAILS
The International Scientia Coursework Scholarship, Australia’s Global University Award, UNSW Global Academic Award, Future of Change Scholarship, and Future of Change Scholarship Schools Bursary are among the scholarships offered at UNSW during the 2022/23 academic session.
Requirements for the UNSW Scholarships for International Students
Applicants for the UNSW Scholarships for International Students must satisfy the following requirements:
- The applicant must be an international student who has been accepted into an approved program for the academic year 2022/23.
- Applicants must have strong academic and leadership credentials.
- Evidence should be provided to support their academic merit, leadership qualities, extracurricular activities (sporting, cultural activities, volunteer/work experience), and motivations for attending UNSW.
How to Apply
To apply for the UNSW Scholarships for International Students, interested and qualified candidates must create an account on the Scholarship Application Online platform.
Documents that back up your claim:
- Certificates of completion
- Letter of recommendation for volunteer work or job experience.
- High school report card.
Deadline for applications: March 31, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. AEST.
For more information, go to the official website.
Recommended for You