Warwick University is a public research university in Warwick, England. Chancellor’s International Scholarships: The University of Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarships is accepting applications for 2022/23 from students who have excelled academically.
The most excellent International and EU PhD candidates who desire to enroll in a degree program at the University are eligible for this scholarship.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Warwick, UK
Host Institution(s): University of Warwick, UK
Scholarship Type: Full Scholarship
Scholarships Worth: See scholarship benefits (below)
Study level: PhD Program
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: International students
Unless you are already in your first year of study when you apply, the length of funding will be reduced accordingly. The awards are made for entry in Autumn 2022 and will include both of the Lengths of funding up to 3.5 years.
University of Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarships Requirement
Candidates for the University of Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarships 2022 must satisfy the following requirements.
- International students are required to apply.
- Applicants must be accepted into a PhD program in order to apply.
- Applicants seeking a Chancellor’s International Scholarship must also be applying for a PhD starting in October 2022 at the University of Warwick.
- Only students enrolled in their first year of a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick are eligible to apply.
- For fee reasons, applicants must be classified as either “overseas” or “EU,” but there are no further nationality requirements.
- Applicants from any Warwick discipline are eligible to apply.
- Scholarships are not transferable to the next academic year.
- The Chancellor’s International Scholarships 2022/23 at the University of Warwick feature the following benefits:
Tuition costs are paid in full.
- A maintenance stipend based on UKRI rates (provisional £15,609 for full-time award holders in 2022/23, to be confirmed in February 2022)
- A £5,000 RTSG (Research, Training, and Supporting Grant)
- Funding period: 3.5 years, unless you are already in your first year of study when you apply, in which case the funding period will be cut in half.
Application for University of Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarships
How to Apply: You must first apply for PhD admission before applying for the Chancellor’s International Scholarships.
After you’ve completed your admissions application, you’ll get an automatic e-mail with your student ID number and information on how to create an ITS applicant account, which you must do.
After that, you can apply for the Chancellor’s Scholarship for the 2022/23 academic year.
Application Deadline: 20 January 2022 at 23:59pm (GMT)
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: