University of Warwick’s Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2022: The University of Warwick in the United Kingdom is happy to announce the start of the application process for the Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2022.
The prize for the most excellent international EU PhD candidates in 2022/23 will be given out in 2022/23.
The Warwick scholarship program offers several advantages to students who are offered a scholarship to study at the University of Warwick.
The institution is well-known for its excellent contributions to the advancement of cutting-edge technologies in learning and research, as well as for providing students with the finest possible experience while studying there.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Warwick
Scholarship to be taken in: United Kingdom
Study Level: PhD scholarship
Number of Awards: 42
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits (below)
Nationality: International and EU students
University of Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship Requirements
To be considered for the Scholarship 2022 at the University of Warwick, you must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants seeking a Scholarship must also be applying for a PhD starting in October 2022 at the University of Warwick.
- Only students enrolled in their first year of registration on a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick are eligible to apply.
- For fee reasons, applicants must be classified as either “overseas” or “EU,” but there are no further nationality requirements.
- Applicants from any Warwick discipline are welcome to apply.
- Tuition costs must be paid in whole.
- A £15,609 maintenance stipend
- A £5,000 grant for research, training, and support is available.
Application for University of Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship
How to Apply: Applicants for the University of Warwick’s Chancellor’s International Scholarship should read the Guidance Notes before submitting an application.
Applicants must first enroll for a course at Warwick before applying for the scholarship online.
Before the application deadline, applicants must submit all relevant supporting papers (references and transcripts).
Application Deadline: 20 January 2022 at 23:59 pm GMT
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: