The Department for Digital, Culture, Media, and Sport (DCMS) and the Office for Artificial Intelligence (OAI) at the University of Sussex are accepting applications for the Artificial Intelligence and Data Science Postgraduate Conversion Scholarship for Domestic and International Students in the UK for the academic year 2022/23.
Sussex has won money from the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS) and the Office for Artificial Intelligence (OAI) to help minority students access, engage in, and thrive in higher education.
Worth of Scholarship
- The Artificial Intelligence & Data Science Postgraduate Conversion Scholarship will provide £10,000 to 25 students.
University of Sussex Artificial Intelligence and Data Science Postgraduate Scholarship | Eligibility Criteria
You must have been offered and accepted a place on one of the following degrees beginning in September 2021 to be eligible for this scholarship:
- MSc Artificial Intelligence and Adaptive Systems
- MSc Data Science
- MSc Human and Social Data Science
- Black students, female students, and students with impairments will be given priority for scholarships.
- Students from areas of the UK where young people are less likely to go on to higher education (POLAR quintiles 1 and 2), care-experienced students, estranged students, Gypsy, Roma, Traveller students, refugees, and children from military families, veterans, and partners of military personnel will also be given special consideration.
How to Apply for the University of Sussex Artificial Intelligence and Data Science Postgraduate Scholarship
As part of the application process, eligible candidates must submit an academic statement. The following criteria will be used to evaluate your statement:
- Any extracurricular or employment experience that is relevant
- Your reasons for enrolling in the course
- In what ways would this scholarship assist you in achieving your goals?
Deadline: July 1, 2022, at 23:59 p.m.
For more information and to apply, go here.
Recommended for You