University of Nottingham Computer Science Scholarships are currently accepting applications and they are accessible to both international and domestic students.
Candidates with strong academic records who are interested and qualified are welcome to apply.
These Ph.D. studentships are very competitive and fully supported for 3.5 years, with a salary of £15,609 per year (minimum) and tuition costs beginning October 1, 2022.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Nottingham, UK
Scholarship Type: Fully funded
Host Institution(s): University of Nottingham, UK
Scholarship Worth: Stipend of (minimum) £15,609 per year and tuition fees
Number of Awards: Up to 10 fully-funded PhD
Study Level: PhD
Nationality: Domestic & International students
University of Nottingham Computer Science Scholarships 2022 | Details
Requirements for the University of Nottingham Computer Science Scholarships
To be considered for a University of Nottingham School of Computer Science Scholarship, you must satisfy the following requirements:
- Applicants must be students from either the United States or another country.
- Applicants must have a 2:1 or master’s degree in computer science or a related field.
- Equivalents on the international and EU levels — The university accepts a diverse set of credentials from throughout the globe. See the nation pages for details on your country’s admission criteria.
- English language requirements: IELTS 6.5 (6.0 in each component); alternative English language certifications are also accepted.
- TOEFL iBT, Pearson PTE, GCSE, IB, and O level English are all examples of this.
How to Apply for the University of Nottingham Computer Science Scholarships
If you’re interested in applying, please contact possible supervisors to discuss your research project, making sure to provide the SCI2041 studentship reference number.
Do not submit your application via the My Nottingham portal until you have received confirmation from a supervisor.
Deadline for applications: February 13, 2022.
For more information, go to the official website.
Recommended for You