This is to inform all undergraduate students for looking an International Scholarship that the University of Maine International Presidential Scholarships offers a limited number of undergraduate International Presidential Scholarships in recognition of outstanding academic performance worth $15,000 USD per academic year.
University of Maine Scholarship worth:
The University of Maine Scholarship worths $15,000
Duration of University of Maine Scholarship:
A first-year applicant may enroll for up to eight semesters (4 academic years) and a transfer student may enroll for up to six semesters (3 academic years).
The award is not automatically renewed each year. In order for the scholarship to be renewed, students must maintain full-time enrollment and a cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of at least 3.00.
Furthermore, the award is for a maximum of eight semesters (4 academic years) for a first-year applicant and four semesters (2 academic years) for a transfer student.
To be eligible for the scholarship, recipients must also be on a non-immigrant student visa F-1 or J-1.
Related Scholarship:Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship 2021
International Countries and the scholarship is to be taken at the USA
Before applying for the University of Maine Scholarships make sure you know the following;
- This award is open to international first-year and transfer undergraduate students from other countries.
- This award is not available to students who receive the Canadian resident tuition rate.
- This award is not available to sponsored students.
Criteria for Selection:
- Each year, the University of Maine International Presidential Scholarship is given to the top tier of international applicants.
- Female applicants, as well as applicants from underrepresented countries in the University of Maine’s international student population, are encouraged to apply.
How to apply for University of Maine Scholarships:
International Presidential Scholarships: When an applicant’s application for admission is reviewed, they are considered for this scholarship.
There is no need for a separate application.
Applicants are not required to submit SAT or ACT scores in order to be considered for this award.
Visit the official page for more information
University of Maine Scholarships Application deadline:
The scholarship is closing on the 1st of November 2021.