Then apply for the 2022 University of Guelph President’s Scholarship, which is given to outstanding foreign students, are you an overseas student looking for a scholarship to study at a Canadian university or college?
The scholarship was created in honor of the University’s eighth president and is the most distinguished prize for foreign students at the University of Guelph.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Guelph
Scholarship Type: Partial funding
Host Institution(s): University of Guelph
Scholarship Worth: $42,500
Number of Awards: Not specified
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
University of Guelph President’s Scholarship Requirements
Applicants for the President’s Scholarship must satisfy the following requirements:
- You must be a VISA-eligible overseas student.
- The applicant must be enrolled in the University of Guelph’s first semester of any degree program.
- Have never attended a post-secondary university before.
- Have a minimum entrance average of 90.0 percent in a Canadian curriculum.
- Have made substantial contributions as a leader in their school and community.
Application for University of Guelph President’s Scholarship
How to Apply: To be considered for the University of Guelph President’s Scholarship 2022, candidates must complete an online application form before the application deadline.
As part of the application process, applicants will be expected to provide reference letters.
Academic Leadership International Entrance Scholarships will be automatically considered for those who submit this application.
Application Deadline: January 25, 2021
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: