The University of Cambridge is accepting applications for Henry Fund Fellowships in the United Kingdom and the United States in 2022.
All nationalities are welcome to apply for the Henry Fellowship at Harvard or Yale.
Candidates must be full-time undergraduate students at a British or Irish university who have completed at least two years of full-time undergraduate study by January 1, 2022, or postgraduate students in their first year with less than a year since their first degree.
Worth of Award
The Henry Fellowships are made from of
- As a special or visiting student, you’ll have a guaranteed spot.
- A maintenance grant in the amount of $34,000 for the years 2021-2022, payable in two payments (1 September and 1 January);
- Trustees-approved course of study tuition fees (billed directly to the Fund by Harvard/Yale);
- Student health insurance (as mentioned above, it is included in the tuition costs);
- A travel grant of £2,500 will be paid in GBP to the Fellow before they leave for the United States in 2021-2022. (for transatlantic travel and travel within the US).
University of Cambridge Henry Fund Fellowships Requirement
The Henry Fellowship is offered to students of various countries and allows them to study postgraduate at Harvard or Yale as a special or visiting student.
Candidates for the Fellowships must meet the following main requirements.
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- by January 1, 2022, a full-time undergraduate student at a British or Irish university who has completed at least two years of full-time undergraduate study.
- a student in their first year of postgraduate study who has not completed their first degree at the qualifying institution more than a year ago.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate a high and consistent level of academic success.
Other accomplishments and personal qualities relevant to the Founder’s intentions are also valued by the Trustees, so candidates should be able to demonstrate their involvement in their university’s social, cultural, and community life.
They should also be able to demonstrate their leadership abilities.
Candidates should explain why they want to study in the United States, what their intentions are for the future, and how they feel they can contribute positively to their community.
In essence, the Trustees will take into account not only the Fellow’s cerebral abilities, but also their potential for full participation in the intellectual, social, and communal life of the host American institution, as well as their plans to leave an impact on public life.
How to Apply for University of Cambridge Henry Fund Fellowships
All Henry Fund Fellowship applications must be submitted online via the official website.
University of Cambridge Henry Fund Fellowships Deadline
Deadline: The closing date for receipt of applications from candidates and referees’ reports from the referees directly is January 14, 2022.
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: