The United Nations Graduate Study Programme is delighted to announce the 2022 cohort of its Study Programme in Geneva, Switzerland.
The GSP is the United Nations’ longest-running educational program designed at strengthening the UN’s operations.
Through first-hand observations, lectures, research, and visits to Geneva-based organizations, the program teaches young people from over 100 nations and offers a two-week summer seminar opportunity for participants to enhance their awareness of the United Nations and International Geneva.
The Graduate Study Programme, now in its 60th year, will take place in the Palais des Nations in Geneva and will include lectures by members of the United Nations and other Geneva-based international organizations, visits to institutions, and daily group work guided by moderators.
United Nations Graduate Study Programme Requirements
The following conditions must be met by candidates for the UN Graduate Study Programme 2022:
- Applicants must be able to communicate well in English, both verbally and in writing. Some talks may be conducted in French, so you’ll need to know the language.
- At the time of application, candidates must be between the ages of 22 and 32.
- At the time of application, you must be pursuing a master’s, postgraduate, or doctoral degree. It will be necessary to provide proof of enrollment.
- Must be a strong academic performer as well as a leader.
Application for United Nations Graduate Study Programme
How to Apply: Applicants for the Study Programme must apply online before the application deadline, since no applications will be accepted beyond that date.
The online application form must be completed together with the necessary documents:
- Passport of the applicant
- Letter of Recommendation from a university or governmental institution (in English or French)
- Proof of current enrollment in a master’s degree, postgraduate degree, or doctoral program (at the time of application).
- Obtain copies of prior university credentials.
Application Deadline: March 11, 2022 at 12 noon Geneva Time
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: