The UNITAR-Sunlight-Absa Bank Women’s Empowerment Program 2021 for Kenyan women is now accepting applications.
The Hiroshima Office of the United Nations Institute for Training and Research (UNITAR), Division for Prosperity, has teamed with Sunlight and Absa Bank to create the Sunlight and Absa Bank Women’s Empowerment Program, an online training program for Kenyan women.
The program consists of two online courses:
- Fundamental of entrepreneurship and innovation
- Leadership, strategy, and innovation
UNITAR-Sunlight-Absa Bank Women’s Empowerment Program Benefits
Participants will learn more about the following topics:
- Gaining knowledge of the entrepreneurial process of discovering opportunities and organizing resources to start a new business;
- Investigating methods and approaches for developing desired, practicable, viable, and long-term solutions to client challenges and wants;
- Creating a business model that is suitable for their company and consumer segment(s);
- Creating revenue models to capture value in all of its forms and formulating financial projections suitable for social or commercial companies, as well as
- Implementing the sorts of innovations that contribute to competitive advantage and enterprise growth.
UNITAR-Sunlight-Absa Bank Women’s Empowerment Program Eligibility
Participants will be chosen through an open call for applications based on the following precise criteria:
- 18 to 50 years old
- Within the nation, there is geographic and sectoral representation.
- Entrepreneurship and cutting-edge technologies pique my curiosity.
- A strong desire to learn by doing and a strong desire to achieve in order to make a constructive contribution to society
- Good command of the English language, both orally and in writing
- Have a successful business?
How to Submit your Application
To apply for this program, you must follow the procedures below:
- Make a SurveyMonkey account.
- Create an account
- Fill out the Eligibility Criteria Survey to see if you qualify.
- Begin, fill out, and submit your application.
Click on this link to submit your application
For more information, kindly visit the official website here