The Union Is Strength Journalism Prize 2022 is now accepting applications.
The Union Is Strength is a revolutionary journalistic method that aims to bring young European journalists together by asking them to collaborate.
Journalists will work in pairs to look at projects in France and Europe that are supported by the European Union’s cohesion strategy and will write pieces about them in three languages: French, English, and one of the Union’s twenty-four official languages.
Each couple will be required to submit two co-signed topics, each referring to an initiative created in one of their respective countries of origin.
- The young journalists selected will be paid for their journalistic work up to €1,500 per pair.
Union is Strength Journalism Prize Requirements
- Young journalists under the age of 30 are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be European Union citizens.
Application for Union is Strength Journalism Prize
To compete, each pair must send:
- The synopses of the two subjects in French or in English. Synopses should not exceed 1,500 characters (250 words) each.
- A budget for each report.
- A CV of each of its members including the following information: postal address, email address, telephone number, date of birth.
- Copy of a valid identity document for each of its members.
Candidates should send their applications to [email protected] Attachments must be in PDF format and total no more than 15MB.
Applications must be received by December 20, 2021, at 11:59 p.m. (French time), with the time of receipt as verification.
Union is Strength Journalism Prize Deadline
For More Information: Visit this Page
Deadline: December 20, 2021
Recommended for You:
Great Minds Student Internships in Europe, Middle East, and Africa 2022
UN Internship Program 2022
UNICEF Paid Internship Program 2022
ETH Zurich Summer Internship Program 2022
EPFL Summer Internship in Switzerland 2022
African Photobook of the Year Awards in Switzerland 2022
International Center for Journalists (ICFJ) Communications Internship 2021
Ashoka Young Changemakers Program in India 2022
Environmental Reporting Collective Collaborative Grants 2022