UNIMAID Post-UTME Screening Form – The University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Post UTME screening form for the 2022/2023 school year.
See the date of the screening, who is eligible, and how to apply. Read on to learn more.
UNIMAID Post-UTME Screening Form 2022
The UNIMAID Post-UTME Form 2022 is not yet available.
The University of Maiduguri 2022 Post-UTME application form for the 2022/2023 school year has not yet been released.
See below for the date and requirements for screening.
This is to notify the general public that the University of Maiduguri Post-UTME form for the 2022/2023 academic session is not yet available.
UNIMAID Post UTME Cut-off Mark
The UNIMAID cut-off mark is 160 for all applicants who selected the University of Maiduguri as their first choice when registering for UTME.
Requirements for UNIMAID Post-UTME Screening Form
Candidates who chose the University of Maiduguri as their first choice on the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored at least 160.
How to Apply for UNIMAID Post-UTME Screening Form
- Candidates who are qualified should go to https://portal.unimaid.edu.ng/putme, which is the institution’s website, to sign up for the online screening exercise.
- Candidates must pay a non-refundable fee of two thousand Naira (N2,000) only for the screening.
- To apply, click “Register” to create an account, then fill out the form with the required information to create a UTME/DE Screening Account.
- Select the mode of entry (UTME or DE) and type in your email address.
- Click on register account.
- Check your email to see if the institution sent you a confirmation link. Simply click on it to make a payment.
- After making the payment, go back to the institution’s website and log in. Continue with your registration and give the required information.
- After completing the form, click “Submit” to confirm submission.
- The message “Application submitted successfully” cannot be modified once the form has been completed and submitted. “Thanks” will show up on the screen.
You will not be invited for physical screening or aptitude test. Once admitted, you will be informed via CAPS or text message.
Recommended for you