The University of Jos officially announces the sale of Admission Forms for the 2021/2022 Academic Session into different Long Vacation Part-Time Degree and Postgraduate Programmes in the Institute of Education.
DEGREE PROGRAMMES (5 Long Vacations)
1. B. Ed Administration and Planning
2. B. Ed Adult Education
3. B.Sc. (Ed) Economics “
4. B.A. (Ed) English
5. B. Ed Guidance & Counseling
6. B.A. (Ed) History & International Studies
7. B. Sc. (Ed) Geography
8. B.A. (Ed) Religion
9. B.A. (Ed) Social Studies
10. B.Sc. (Ed) Home Economics
11. B.Sc. (Ed) Integrated Science
12. B.Sc. (Ed) Mathematics
13. B.Sc. (Ed) Chemistry
14. B. Sc. (Ed) Biology
15. B. Sc. (Ed) Special Education – V.H, H.H, L.D, (Rehabilitation & Teaching
16. B. Ed Early Childhood Education
17. BLIS Library Science
18 B. Sc (Ed) Physical & Health Education
POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMME (2 Long Vacations)
1. Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
UNIJOS Institute of Education Admission Requirements
Admission criteria for B. Sc. (Ed) and B.A. (Ed) programs:
a. Candidates must have a satisfactory NCE or Diploma in relevant fields of study at the Upper/Lower Credit level for at least two (2) full academic years.
b. Five (5) credits at the GCE/SSCE ordinary level in no more than two sittings are accepted.
NB: All candidates wishing to pursue any B.Sc. (Ed) course must have Mathematics credits.
Requirements for PGDE Admission
a. Candidates must hold an HND or its equivalent in Science, Technology, or Business from a recognized institution.
How to Apply for UNIJOS Institute of Education
Interested candidates should visit the following website: