UNIDEL Fees Payment Deadline – University of Delta, Agbor, Delta State has announced the deadline for school fees payment for the 2021/2022 academic year.
UNIDEL School Fees Payment Deadline
The University’s administration has noticed that most students have failed to pay their school fees after more than five (5) weeks after classes began. In light of the above, all students are required to pay their fees via this circular on or before Tuesday, April 19, 2022.
Similarly, students are thus informed that, from Wednesday, April 20, 2022, fee defaulters will not be permitted to audit their lectures and will only be permitted to enter the classrooms after producing proof of payment of their fees.
Please follow the instructions.
For more information, visit https://unidel.edu.ng.
Recommended for you
- IMAP Pre-ND 1st Supplementary Admission List, 2021/2022
- OFFAPOLY HND Full-Time Admission List, 2021/2022 | 1st, 2nd & 3rd Batch
- Oyo State College of Nursing & Midwifery Basic Nursing Interview List, 2022/2023
- OkoPoly Admission List, 2021/2022 | ND Full-Time 1st, 2nd & 3rd Batch
- FUTO Supplementary Admission List for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- FCE (Technical) Bichi Admission List, 2021/2022 | 1st & 2nd Batch
- UNIUYO JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Al-Ma’arif College of Health Sciences & Technology Admission Form, 2022/2023
- School Of Health Technology Minna Admission Form, 2022/2023
- UITH School of Orthopaedic Cast Technology Admission Form, 2022/2023