The UNESCO-APCEIU 8th Youth Leadership Workshop on GCED 2022 is now accepting applications.
The Asia-Pacific Centre of Education for International Understanding (APCEIU) will host its 8th Youth Leadership Workshop on Global Citizenship Education (GCED) in 2022, with young educators and education activists campaigning for global citizenship via education invited.
Since its inception in 2015, the Workshop has taught over 350 young leaders from all over the globe in a variety of topics, including critical media literacy, human rights, advocacy, and youth empowerment, all under the umbrella of the core theme of Global Citizenship Education (GCED).
This year’s workshop seeks to create a forum for young education advocates to share their expertise and experiences on novel GCED techniques in a changing learning environment. Participants are asked to bring their own experiences with cultivating global citizenship in a digital learning environment or in difficult situations to the Workshop and look for effective and new strategies to support such efforts.
The Workshop will be co-organized by GCED Youth Network and APCEIU, and worldwide experts and resource persons on GCED will share their knowledge with the participants during the Workshop. Most essential, each member must have their own knowledge and expertise to offer!
- 2-week online program with professionals that is intensive and engaging;
- Connecting with young leaders all throughout the world;
- Invitation to the APCEIU’s international network of youth and educators;
- Win a stipend and a mentorship opportunity!
UNESCO-APCEIU Youth Leadership Workshop | Eligibility Criteria
- You must have been born between 1994 and 2003.
- Citizens of nations that receive Official Development Assistance (ODA);
- 2 years of active participation in youth activities;
- Completion of the GCED Online e-learning course “GCED for Youth”
- Before the application deadline, go to campus. The application must include a copy of the course certificate.
- Proficiency in English, both spoken and written.
How to Apply for the UNESCO-APCEIU Youth Leadership Workshop
The deadline for applications is April 3, 2022. By April 11, 2022, the winner will be notified by email. By April 14, 2022, all selected participants must have registered.
To apply, go to this link.
Deadline: April 3, 2022
For more information, go to GCED’s 8th Youth Leadership Workshop.
Recommended for You