(Join the UM Entrepreneur Camp) Are you a student who aspires to create a socially beneficial and creative business?
Do you want to establish a business that teaches others about your culture? Do you need advice from entrepreneurs, experts, or academics to help you expand your cultural-tech business?
Fill out an application for the University of Michigan Entrepreneurship Camp in 2021.
For those of you who wish to be a cultural entrepreneur, Universitas Negeri Malang gladly provides a credit-earning program with 12 intense sessions.
You will encounter famous lecturers, mentors, entrepreneurs, and researchers who specialize in SMEs and startup businesses during the program.
Benefits UM Entrepreneurship Camp
- $700 for best participants
- Credit earning (equivalent to 2 credit units)
- Official e-certificate of completion
- 12 knowledge sharing & seminars
- Exclusive project groups
- International network & exposure
Eligibility for UM Entrepreneurship Camp
- Applicants should be in their sophomore year of university/college or higher.
- Although English proficiency in particular is not necessary, candidates must be able to communicate in English both orally and in writing.
- To earn full credits, applicants must be committed to attending all 12 meetings in 2 weeks.
- Applicants must obey to treat all students with respect, regardless of their gender orientation, religion, or nationality.
- This program is open for all nationalities.
After you’ve uploaded your student ID and submitted your application, you’ll need to wait for the organizers to validate it.
Click on this link to apply
For more information, Visit
Deadline: November 23, 2021