UKT Law Global Partner Premium Scholarships at University of Essex – UK, 2022 are now available for international students.
If you’re an international student studying at one of their worldwide channel partners, you might be eligible for a £9,300 scholarship, which will be applied as a 50% tuition fee reduction in your first year of study.
Application Deadline: 31 May 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: 50% tuition fee discount
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Eligibility: To be eligible for UKT Law Global Partner Premium Scholarships, you must:
- In 2022/2023, you must be commencing your first year of undergraduate studies at Essex.
- For the 2+1 route, you must score higher than 68 percent, and for the 1+2 route, you must score higher than 56 percent.
- To be admitted into an undergraduate program at Essex, you must have received first-class grades in high school.
- Minimum scores on the following English language proficiency exams are required:
- TOEFL IBT – 76 – 88 overall
- IELTS – 0 – 6.0 overall
- PTE – 50 – 58 overall
Application Process: You are supposed to complete the application form process for the undergraduate programme of your choice.
Visit the official website for more information.
Recommended for you