UITH SHIM Admission Form | ND/HND – The admission form for UITH SHIM is now accessible online. For the academic session 2022/2023, the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) is presently offering application forms for admission into its School of Health Information Management (SHIM) ND and HND programs. The requirements for the form, as well as how to apply for it, are listed below.
For the 2022/2023 session, applications are solicited from adequately qualified candidates for admission to the School of Health Information Management’s National Diploma (ND) and (HND) programs (full-time).
Course Duration: The course will run for two (2) calendar years, beginning in October 2022. (Full-Time Programme).
Accommodation: The training is offered in a non-residential setting. There is, however, limited space available on a first-come, first-served basis.
UITH SHIM Admission Requirements for ND Programs
- Applicants must have taken the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) given by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board in the year 2022. The School will determine the minimum score.
- Furthermore, the 2022 UTME demands any three subjects from English, Mathematics, Biology, Physics/ Chemistry, and any additional one (1) subject.
- Candidates must also have a West African School Certificate/General Certificate of Education/SSCE/NABTEB/NECO with five (5) passes at credit level in not more than two (2) sittings. English Language, Mathematics, Biology/Health Sciences, Chemistry/Physics, and one more subject from Economics, Government, Geography, Religious Knowledge, or any Nigerian language must be included in the papers.
UITH SHIM Admission Requirements for HND Programs
- The applicant must achieve the National Diploma Admission requirements and have a National Diploma or Health Records Technician Certificate.
- Candidates holding a National Diploma in Health Information Management must provide proof of one year of industrial training and a professional license certificate from the Nigerian Health Records Officers Registration Board (HRORBN).
- Candidates must also have a West African School Certificate/General Certificate of Education/SSCE/NABTEB/NECO with 5 credit passes in five (5) papers taken in no more than two (2) sittings.
- English Language, Mathematics, Biology/Health Sciences, Chemistry/Physics, and one additional subject from Economics, Government, Geography, Religious Knowledge, and any Nigerian language must be included in these papers.
How to Apply for UITH SHIM | ND/HND Admission Form
Fill out the application forms on the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital website (www.uithilorin.org.ng) and deposit a non-refundable fee of N7,000.00 into the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital account with the CBN through the CBN e-payment channel REMITA.
- For your form to be processed, all data and scanned uploads (e.g. certificates, remita receipts, etc.) on the form fields MUST be given accurately.
- Before moving on to the form page, you must first make a payment.
- Go to www.remita.net to make a payment.
- Select Pay FGN and State TSA from the drop-down menus.
- Select click FGN Federal Government of Nigeria
- Choose the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital as the recipient of your payment.
- Select UITH GENERAL PURPOSE from the Name of Service/Purpose drop-down menu.
- Complete the required fields and submit your payment.
- Please contact 08038676515 for payment issues and [email protected] for technical support.
- You may now complete your registration by filling out the online SHIM FORM using the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number obtained with the payment made via the Remita Platform.
- When you click APPLY NOW below, you will be sent to an interface where you must input a VALID personal E-mail address.
- An email with a confirmation link will be sent to the address you provided during registration.
- Open a new tab in the same browser that you used to log into your email account.
- Click the link supplied to you by [email protected] in your e-mail.
- You will be able to fill out and submit the SHIM application form.
- In the drop-down menu, choose the suitable program for which you want to apply.
- Fill out the rest of the form as instructed.
- Wait 2 seconds after submitting the form to be taken to print or download the completed form.
- NOTE: On the day of the exam/interview, you must present the online printout that you submitted.
Other Important Details
- Please be aware that late completion and submission of forms will not be considered.
- Any candidate who submits a form with a blurry or unclear passport picture will be denied entry to the screening process since the photo will be used as identification.
- Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on time will be disqualified from consideration for admission.
- Candidates should bring the summary page from their application forms, as well as their writing resources, to the exercise.
- During the screening process, GSM and other electronic gadgets will not be permitted.
- Clear and readable photocopies of relevant documents are required.
- If appropriate, proof of a change of name must be attached to the application form.
UITH SHIM Admission Form Closing Date, Entrance Exam & Other Important Details for ND Programs
CLOSING DATE: All application forms should be completed online on or before Friday 30th September 2022
- Written examination: Tuesday, 18th October 2022
- Oral interview: Wednesday, 19th October 2022.
VENUE: University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital School Complex (Former Maternity Hospital), Amilegbe, Ilorin.
UITH SHIM Admission Form Closing Date, Entrance Exam & Other Important Details for HND Programs
CLOSING DATE: All application forms should be completed online on or before Friday 16th September 2022.
- Written Examination: Tuesday 27th September 2022
- Screening/Interview:- Wednesday 28th September 2022
Venue: University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital School Complex (Former Maternity Hospital), Amilegbe, Ilorin.
For further information please contact the following: 08033850764 (Registrar), 08135910667 (School Coordinator).
Recommended for you