UITH Post-Basic Ophthalmic Nursing Admission Form – Admission form for the Post-basic ophthalmic nursing program at the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) for the academic year 2022/2023.
Applications are requested from properly qualified candidates for admission to the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) Post Basic Nursing Ophthalmic Diploma Program for the 2022/2023 academic session.
UITH Post-Basic Ophthalmic Nursing Admission Requirements & Duration
- Passes at Credit Level in five (5) papers acquired in not more than two (2) sittings for the West African School Certificate/General Certificate of Education/SSCE/NECO.
- English language, mathematics, and science subjects, such as physics, chemistry, and biology, must all be included in the papers.
- Be a fully registered Registered Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Have a minimum of one year of post-registration clinical/working experience in the appropriate specialty.
- Show evidence of sponsorship by an institution or voluntary agencies.
DURATION OF THE COURSE
- 12 Calendar months, beginning from November 2022
- Limited accommodation is available on a first-come, first-serve basis
CLOSING DATE: Friday, 1st July 2022
- Written examination: Thursday, 14th July 2022.
- Oral interview: Friday, 15th July 2022.
How to Apply for UITH Post-Basic Ophthalmic Nursing Admission Form
The application fee is N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira Only) and should be remitted to the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH), Ilorin General Purpose account using Remita.
Candidates are encouraged to pay using their own name as the Payer; if they do not, they risk being excluded from the admissions process.
- For your form to be processed, all data and scanned uploads (e.g., certificates, referees, remita receipts, etc.) on the form fields MUST be submitted properly as needed.
- Before moving on to the form page, you must first make a payment.
- Go to www.remita.net to make a payment.
- Select Pay FGN and State TSA from the drop-down menus.
- Choose and click FGN Federal Government of Nigeria
- Choose the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital as the recipient of your payment.
- Select UITH GENERAL PURPOSE from the Name of Service/Purpose drop-down menu.
- Complete the required fields and submit your payment.
- Please contact 09075225670 for payment issues and [email protected] or 08062303140 for technical support.
- You may now complete your registration by filling out the online SPBN FORM using the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number obtained with the payment made via the Remita Platform.
- When you click APPLY NOW below, you will be sent to an interface where you must input a VALID personal E-mail address.
- An email with a confirmation link will be sent to the address you provided during registration.
- Open a new tab in the same browser that you used to log into your email account.
- Click the link supplied to you by [email protected] in your e-mail.
- You will be able to fill out and submit the SPBN application form.
- Choose the school you want to apply to from the drop-down menu.
- Note: You must provide a scanned signature of the sponsor in jpeg, png, or jpg format in the sponsor information form sections.
- Note: Each candidate must provide THREE TYPED AND SCANNED REFEREES in jpeg, png, or jpg format, with the REFEREES LETTER HEADED PAPER.
- Fill out the rest of the form as instructed.
- Wait 2 seconds after submitting the form to be taken to print or download the completed form.
- NOTE: If you don’t see your printout, it indicates your form was not submitted correctly, and you’ll need to start again.
- Please do not bring the printout with you to UITH.
Please contact one of the following for further details.
Shuaib K.O. (Mrs)
08035902426, 08061743370, or 08061753242
Recommended for you