UITH Post-Basic Nursing Admission Form – The University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH), Ilorin, is currently accepting applications for its Full-time Diploma in Post–Basic Nursing Programs for the academic year 2022/2023. Below are the requirements and steps for obtaining a UITH post-basic nursing form.
The University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH), Ilorin, is accepting applications from adequately qualified candidates for admission to the following Post-Basic Nursing Diploma Programs:
- Accident and Emergency
Course Duration: The course will last for 12 months, beginning in November 2022.
Accommodation: A limited amount of rooms is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
UITH Post-Basic Nursing Admission Requirements
- For the West African School Certificate/General Certificate of Education/SSCE/NECO, a minimum of 5 O’ Level credits in English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in not more than two sittings are required. For NABTEB, there is just one (1) sitting.
- Current practicing License as a Registered Nurse in Nigeria.
- Notification/Certificate in General Nursing.
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- Change of Name and Marriage Certificate (where applicable).
How to Apply for UITH Post-Basic Nursing Admission Form
Fill out the application forms on the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital website (www.uithilorin.org.ng) and pay a non-refundable fee of ten thousand Naira (N10,000.00) into the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital account with the CBN using the CBN e-payment channel REMITA.
- For your form to be processed, all data and scanned uploads (e.g. Certificates, Referees, Remita receipt, etc.) on the form fields MUST be submitted properly as necessary.
- Before moving on to the form page, you must first make a payment.
- Go to www.remita.net to make a payment.
- Select Pay FGN and State TSA from the drop-down menus.
- Choose and click FGN Federal Government of Nigeria
- Choose the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital as the recipient of your payment.
- Select UITH GENERAL PURPOSE from the Name of Service/Purpose drop-down menu.
- Complete the required fields and submit your payment.
- Please contact 08038676515 for payment issues and [email protected] or 08062303140 for technical support.
- You may now complete your registration by filling out the online SPBN FORM using the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number obtained with the payment made via the Remita Platform.
- When you click APPLY NOW below, you will be sent to an interface where you must input a VALID personal E-mail address.
- An email with a confirmation link will be sent to the address you provided during registration.
- Open a new tab in the same browser that you used to log into your email account.
- Click the link supplied to you by [email protected] in your e-mail.
- You will be able to fill out and submit the SPBN application form.
- Choose the school you want to apply to from the drop-down menu.
- Note: You must provide a scanned signature of the sponsor in jpeg, png, or jpg format in the sponsor information form sections.
- Note: Each candidate must provide THREE TYPED AND SCANNED REFEREES in jpeg, png, or jpg format, with the REFEREES LETTER HEADED PAPER.
- Fill in the remaining fields on the form as needed.
- Wait 2 seconds after submitting the form to be taken to print or download the completed form.
- NOTE: If you don’t see your printout, it indicates your form was not submitted correctly, and you’ll need to start again.
- Please do not bring the printout with you to UITH.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: All applications must be submitted online by Friday, July 1, 2022.
DATES FOR SELECTION/INTERVIEWS
Written exam: Thursday, July 14th, 2022.
Oral interview: Friday, 15th July 2022.
VENUE: University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital School Complex (Former Maternity Hospital), Amilegbe, Ilorin.
For further inquiries, contact any of the following:
Registrar (School Complex)
Phone No: 08033850764
Oyeleye D. I. (Mrs.)
A & E Nursing Program
Phone No: 08032351312
Adebiyi F.O. (Mrs.)
Paediatrics Nursing Program
Phone No: 08066704961
Shuaib K.O. Mrs.
Ophthalmic Nursing Program
Phone No: 08035902426
Segun-Agboola B. T.(Mrs.)
Nephrology Nursing Program
Phone No: 07035671691
Recommended for you