UITH CHO Higher Diploma Admission Form – Admission form for the Community Health Officers (CHO) Higher Diploma Program at the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Ilorin, Kwara State, is accepting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the school of Community Health Officers training institution.
UITH Community Health Officers (CHO) Admission Requirements
- Candidates for the two-year program must have a Diploma in Community Health and two (2) years of post-qualification experience, as well as five credit O Level passes in SSCE (WASCE, NECO, or GCE O/L) at not more than two (2) sittings, in English language, mathematics, biology, physics, and chemistry.
- Candidates for the one-year program must have a diploma in community health, a bachelor’s degree in community health science, public health, or health education, or a master’s degree in community health science, public health, or health education. Community Health HND
- Candidate must be registered with the Nigerian Community Health Practitioners Board and have a current license to practice.
How to Apply for UITH CHO Higher Diploma Admission Form
Fill out the application forms on the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital website (www.uithilorin.org.ng) and pay a non-refundable fee of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) into the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital account with the CBN using the CBN e-payment channel REMITA.
- For your form to be processed, all data and scanned uploads (e.g. certificates, remita receipts, etc.) on the form fields MUST be given accurately.
- Before moving on to the form page, you must first make a payment.
- Go to www.remita.net to get started.
- Select Pay FGN and State TSA from the drop-down menus.
- Choose and click FGN Federal Government of Nigeria
- Choose University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital as the recipient of your payment.
- Select UITH GENERAL PURPOSE from the Name of Service/Purpose drop-down menu.
- Complete the required fields and submit your payment.
- Please contact 08038676515 for payment issues, and [email protected] or 08062303140 for technical support.
- After making a payment using the Remita Platform, you may complete your registration by filling out the online CHO FORM and entering the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number obtained from the payment.
- When you click APPLY NOW below, you will be sent to an interface where you must input a VALID personal E-mail address.
- An email with a confirmation link will be sent to the address you provided during registration.
- Open a new Tab in the same browser that you used to log into your email account.
- Click the link supplied to you by [email protected] in your e-mail.
- You will be able to fill out and submit the CHO application form.
- Wait 2 seconds after submitting the form to be taken to print or download the completed form.
- NOTE: If you don’t see your printout, it indicates your form was not submitted correctly, and you’ll need to start again.
- Please do not bring the printout with you to UITH.
Closing Date: All application forms must be submitted online by Friday, June 3rd, 2022.
UITH Community Health Officers (CHO) Entrance Exam
- Written examination: Tuesday, 14th June, 2022.
- Oral interview: Wednesday, 15th June, 2022.
VENUE: CHO Training Institution University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital School Complex (Former Maternity Hospital), Amilegbe, Ilorin.
- During the oral interview on Wednesday, June 15th, 2022, candidates must bring their original credentials and a letter of release from their employer.
- This date is subject to change at the Management’s discretion; please check the website a week prior to the Exam day for any changes.
- Print a copy of the summary page to use as a guide.
Please contact us at 08069819412 or 08033850764 for further details.
Recommended for you