UI Post-UTME Screening Form – The University Of Ibadan, UI Post UTME Form for the 2022/2023 academic year.
See the date of the screening, who is eligible, and how to apply. Read on to learn more.
UI Post-UTME Screening Form 2022
The UI Post UTME Form for 2022 has not yet started.
For the 2022/2023 school year, the University of Ibadan 2022 Post UTME admission form has not yet been released.
See below for the date and requirements for screening.
This is to let everyone know that the University of Ibadan Post-UTME form for the 2022/2023 school year is not available.
UI Post UTME Cut-off Mark
All applicants who chose the University of Ibadan as their first choice when they registered for the UTME must get a score of 180.
Eligibility For UI Post-UTME Screening Form
Candidates who made the University of Ibadan their first choice in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored at least 180.
How to Obtain UI Post-UTME Screening Form
All candidates who are eligible must go to the University’s website (https://admissions.ui.edu.ng) to sign up for the screening. After that, they must pay two thousand Naira (N2,000) only for Post-UTME screening using the payment method shown below:
- Candidates must log in to the Admission Portal (https://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng) with their Jamb Registration Number as their username and their last name as their password. At the point of payment, the candidate’s name, JAMB number, phone number, and email address should be given.
Payment options for the UI post-UTME form:
- Pay with a credit/debit card using an ATM card
- Cash at a bank using the printout from the portal to make a payment at the bank
- Direct debit from your bank account, where you use your online banking tools to make payment.
Note: Candidates are expected to print the payment success receipt, which should have their full names (surname first) as they appear on the UTME result slip, followed by their JAMB registration number and a payment reference number with the word “success.”
- After making a payment, candidates should wait two(2) weeks before logging in to the portal to print their bio-data.
- Candidates should fill out the online forms carefully and follow all of the instructions, because “mistake(s)” could get them kicked out of the competition.
- Please only use capital letters when filling out the online forms.
- Candidates are expected to upload their passport photos and signatures. The passport and signature images must be in JPEG format and cannot be larger than 50kb. The photos must be clean and clear, without glasses or a cap/head tie.
- The candidates must then print out proof that the transaction was completed and keep it for future use.
Note: Candidates without the things mentioned above will not be allowed to take part in the screening exercise.
Recommended for you
- FUTO Post-UTME Screening Form and Date 2022/2023
- YABATECH Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Screening
- LAUTECH Post-UTME Screening Form and Date 2022/2023
- DELSU Post UTME Form 2022/2023 | Delta State University
- UNIPORT Post-UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 | See How to Apply
- UNIABUJA Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Screening | University of Abuja
- FUOYE Post-UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 | See How To Apply
- UNN Post-UTME Screening Form 2022/23 | University of Nigeria Nsukka
- OAU Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Screening (All You Need To Know)
- UNICAL Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Screening (All You Need To Know)
- UNIZIK Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Screening (All You Need To Know)