For the academic year 2022/23, Udacity is accepting applications for the Udacity and Microsoft Cloud & Data Scholarship in the United States.
To accomplish two major objectives, Udacity and Microsoft have partnered to give 150 fully-funded scholarships. In the first place, we wish to raise the number of people with Microsoft Azure AI engineering abilities and prepare them to take the Microsoft Certification exam. More significantly, we want to increase the number of people of color, women, and other underrepresented groups in the Microsoft workforce.
Worth of Scholarship
Building your portfolio will be as simple as working on real-world projects with the most current material and contributing to the creation of it with top industry professionals.
With the help of mentors and other students, as well as a solid industry network, you’ll be able to achieve your goals in an online community.
Those who complete the Nanodegree and Graduation courses are eligible to sit for the Microsoft Certification test at no charge.
Udacity and Microsoft Cloud & Data Scholarship | Eligibility Criteria
- In order to apply, you must be at least eighteen (18).
- People of all skill levels are encouraged to apply to Udacity.
How to Apply for the Udacity and Microsoft Cloud & Data Scholarship
Prerequisites for utilizing Microsoft Power BI for data analysis and visualization include:
- Basics for Microsoft Excel
- In order to be considered, you must pass a brief test.
- To get started, students will need a Windows computer with the free Power BI Desktop program already installed.
- Prerequisites for an AI Engineer working with Microsoft Azure include:
- Python programming skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure
- Ability to navigate Azure portal
- Familiarity with Azure data sources
- Knowledge of JSON REST
- Ability to use APIs in application development
- To be considered, candidates must pass a technical test.
Deadline: The Udacity and Microsoft Cloud & Data Scholarship applications must be submitted by April 18, 2022, to be considered.
To learn more or apply, please visit this page.
Recommended for You