UCL School of Management Scholarships in the United Kingdom 2022 is now accepting applications from all accepted students for the academic year 2022/23.
The University College London School of Management is a business school situated in Canary Wharf and Bloomsbury, London.
Operations & Technology, Strategy & Entrepreneurship, Marketing & Analytics, Organizations & Innovation, and Finance, Accounting & Economics are the areas of study for PhD students.
All five organizations provide a one-of-a-kind education and research experience to a select set of highly driven students, with the goal of preparing them for top-tier academic careers.
Worth of Award
- All approved candidates are eligible for fully supported four/five year MRes/PhD scholarships at the UCL School of Management.
- All nationalities are eligible for the award. It covers all tuition costs and offers a tax-free yearly stipend of £21,700.
UCL School of Management Scholarships Requirement
- They are looking for kids that are extremely driven, ambitious, and have a good educational background. The ideal applicant will have a first-class Bachelor’s degree from a prominent UK institution or an equivalent abroad certificate from a renowned university.
- They invite students from a range of fields to apply to their program, including engineering, economics, business, mathematics/statistics, psychology, sociology, and anthropology, among others. Also, a Master’s or graduate-level degree is not necessary for admission; you may apply with merely a bachelor’s degree.
- You must propose one or more faculty members as possible supervisors in your personal statement. You’ll see on the application form that it says it’s preferable if you contact prospective supervisors ahead of time – you don’t have to. In fact, while applying to our program, candidates are discouraged from contacting particular faculty members or possible supervisors at random. Because all applications are reviewed by a single committee, contacting prospective supervisors individually will not improve your prospects.
- Although there are no minimum score requirements, all MRes/PhD candidates are asked to take either a GMAT or GRE exam (UCL’s institution code is 3344; be sure to send a scanned copy of your test result with your online application).
- If English is not your first language, you must additionally provide IELTS or TOEFL results. Our school demands a “Standard” level of English, which equates to:
- IELTS: An overall score of 6.5 is required, with a minimum score of 6.0 in each of the sub-tests.
- TOEFL: 92, plus 24/30 in reading and writing, and 20/30 in hearing and speaking.
How to Apply for UCL School of Management Scholarships
Apply online using the UCL Postgraduate Admissions System. You must pick the MRes option while beginning the application. Please submit a copy of the following papers in addition to the online application form:
- Official Grade Transcripts / Course Marks
- A 2-3 page personal statement or research proposal* indicating: I which research group you are interested in (i.e., Organizations & Innovation, Strategy & Entrepreneurship, Marketing & Analytics, Operations & Technology, or Finance, Accounting & Economics), (ii) your research interests and preliminary research ideas, and (iii) potential faculty member(s) you may want to work with (this is a suggested list; you do not need to contact potential supervisors before applying).
- Report on your GRE/GMAT score**
- If English is not your first language, your IELTS/TOEFL score report.
- While submitting a complete research proposal is not essential, if you have already prepared one, you may email it to them.
- ** If you don’t have a GRE/GMAT score, please state when you expect to take the exam in your application.
Deadline: Students are encouraged to apply by February 1, 2022, though applications may continue to be accepted after this date.
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: