For students enrolling in qualifying degree programs (all undergraduate degrees) beginning in the 2022/23 academic session, around 30 UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarships are currently available.
International students who are eligible and interested in applying for the University College London Global Undergraduate Scholarships 2022/23 are encouraged to do so.
The UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship seeks to allow and encourage foreign students from low-income families to study full-time at UCL for an undergraduate degree.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Univerity College London, UK
Scholarship Type: Full/Partial Scholarships
Host Institution(s): Univerity College London, UK
Scholarship Worth: Varies
Number of Awards: 30 Awards Available
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: Developing Countries
Requirements for the Univerity College London Global Undergraduate Scholarships 2022
Candidates may be from any nation outside of the United Kingdom, but they must meet all of the following requirements:
- be able to pay the international charge rate;
- are from a low-income family;
- AND have applied for a full-time Undergraduate degree at UCL in the academic year 2022/23.
In 2022/23, up to 30 scholarships will be offered.
- ten full tuition and maintenance awards; twenty full tuition and maintenance awards
- The scholarship is valid for the whole program’s term.
- Before or after receiving the UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship, scholarship recipients are required to notify the UCL Student Money Office of any additional funding they receive for their UCL Undergraduate degree studies.
How to Apply for the UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarships
To be considered for the scholarship, you must have applied to UCL and been accepted. The following are the steps to go to the online scholarship application form:
- Log in to Portico using your usual credentials.
- To apply for financing, click the ‘View’ button for the ‘Active Application’ you want to apply for.
- On the application screen, go to the top of the page and choose ‘Funding‘ from the menu.
- You’ve arrived at the financing section of the website. Click ‘Check and apply‘ under ‘Funds Available’ to see which funds you are qualified to apply for.
- To apply for a scholarship, click on the name of the programme you want to apply for.
Deadline for applications: April 29, 2022.
For more information, go to the official website.
Recommended for You